Tuesday, March 2, 2010

out at sea

As most of my friends and family know, I have been working on a story that I wrote about a sweet little cat who makes a paper hat. I came up with the character back in 2006 and have been working on his story and pictures little by little ever since. It has been a very long process, but I am hoping one day, maybe even in this current year, that I will get this book published.
So far the story is written. All of the pages are illustrated. I have colored all of the imajes using photoshop. And I have done all the layouts so the text and pictures are united. I have also done five illustrations in pastel to show how I plan to fully realize the finished book. In the coming weeks I plan to go over my final draft of the book, makeing any last changes before I get packets ready to send out to publishers.
As I put my pastels away for awhile I leave you with an image of my cat that I created, who I realize I love so very much.......
 
the colors are so vibrant in real life...this is a quick snapshot taken in the studio just after I finished the picture....yay finishing pictures!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment