Monday, June 4, 2012

Months and months

It has been over two months since I last wrote a post. Normally I would be disappointed with my lack of writing, but I don't know how I could be with all the good things that have happened in my life. I turned thirty and celebrated by having a relaxing and inspiring weekend in Stillwater. My husband and I participated in our local art crawl. And for once not being truly worried about how we were doing, we did very well. I recently got a few more pieces for my fantasy dollhouse, which I have mentioned on here from time to time. I also decided to work towards a long term physical goal of entering a half marathon. And to top everything all off I got a new job as a digitizer for the coolest embroidery company on the web. So yeah, ta da! I have been busy being awesome. I have lots of new ideas to try out as well and I hope as always to put them on my blog real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment