Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bla la log

I have been a busy girl as of recently (but really aren't I always,me? Yuppers you are, you.) I have a great post coming up about my new wardrobe acquisitions as well as one if not a few posts about a pair of wings I am making for my sister. I will also have a rather long post in late sep/early oct about visiting and volunteering in Mankato this summer cause I did a few times with a truly lovely girl of mine. So that's what's up with me and as always I am thinking about paintings and dollhouses and drawing and sketches and pictures and organizing and fabric and movies and um lots of other stuff don't you know....

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to all of it, Megan. I am a huge lover of interesting clothing and costumes of any kind, so I want to see those wardrobe acquisitions. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete