Wednesday, August 31, 2011

gather round' the pond

To celebrate one of the last weekends before school, my parents hosted a small gathering of neighbors in their backyard. They made up a quick invitation and I was asked to lend a drawing. I wasn't able to attend, but was happy to contribute. Here is my little sketch that formed the header of the invite.

I drew this with pencil on a simple sheet of computer paper  and then went over my lines with a gel sort of ink pen.
I heard that everyone had a great time and loved the invite. Happy end of summer to all!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Mrs. Megan for doing this drawing on short notice. It was a wonderful day temp wise and all the neighbors had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! I think the little invite turned out great and I was so happy my work got shown to some new people. I am also happy that the party went well and that the weather was lovely for you!

    ReplyDelete