Monday, August 1, 2011

Wear it!

Did you want a MarsCon 2011 t-shirt ?!! If you weren't there and you really want one....I don't have any, but a very few are available while they last at OffWorld Designs! They are a company based in Chicago that prints and embroiders all kinds of t-shirts. They do t-shirts for a lot of conventions, including MarsCon.
This is me wearing my size small shirt. The actual shirt color is light gray and the art is very vibrant.
This is what the illustration on the shirt looks like. Notice our signatures (Joe and mine) under our characters!
Please go to their site and send them an email or call if you are interested. The MarsCon 2011 shirts are Hanes, thick cotton. There is 1 small, 2 mediums, 9 larges, and 3 extra larges left, so hurry and get yours today before they are gone forever!

The direct page to buy the t-shirts is.....
http://www.offworlddesigns.com/p-654-marscon-2011-t-shirt.aspx
You can also call them up at 815-786-7080 and they will be happy to answer any question you may have. Happy purchasing!

2 comments:

  1. Megan - Great t-shirt!

    I had a lovely time on our photo-shoot outing yesterday. Thank you so much for your patience and cooperation -- I think I got some lovely shots of you. I will be editing the photos some time next week and will send your copies to you afterward.

    Laurel - www.abundantempress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great day too! Thanks so much for coming to visit me and taking very super cool photos! So exited!

    ReplyDelete