Tuesday, August 24, 2010

dearest little blog of mine

I didn't get to do my second post for last week but I accomplished a major goal of mine, so I still definitely win. I finished doing revisions to my children's book that I am writing and illustrating. In my previous post I showed a change in two different layouts which is similar to what I did for most of my 18 page spreads. All the revisions make my book easier to read and graphically stronger. Now I am ready to print out copies of my book and send them to publishers and editors. This is a project I have been working on for years and to have it to this point is quite a milestone in my whole process. When I do print copies and send them I will take pictures as a farewell to this stage and as a sign of a new "chapter" to the story behind my little book.

So dear little blog you see I haven't forgotten you, I was just saving up my good news. I have some great posts planned for my future writings to you. Really good ideas coming up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment