Friday, August 6, 2010

an interview with the empress....the Abundant Empress that is!

Last wednesday evening my husband Joe and I were happy to entertain a lovely couple. The wife has a blog called the abundant empress and writes newsletters to correspond with her quest to seek out inperational individuals. Her previouse newsletter featured an interview all about Joe and I pertaining to our artmaking and process. It was a great interview and she told us last week about all the hits that the interview has been getting from around the world.

During our visit we talked further about blogging, art supplies, art storage and organization and the goals for our work. It definitely made me think of some possible blog topics for the future. Also to realize that I don't always need a picture for my posts and that even when I don't think I have a topic to write about I am always working on some project I could discuss. I can also keep a back log of ideas to blog about as well as writing about topics that might be more informational, such as how i would prime a canvas for instance.  Ideas ideas, so that's what happens when you have an empress and her husband over.

So please go and visit her site and take a read!
click below
                

click on me to see the interview yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment